Wednesday, February 9, 2011

lets not complicate



Why make it complicated???????
Let me thank the readers who go through my blog especially ones who have taken the trouble to read my post on pairing food with wine (thanks a lot), wherein I had mentioned certain pairing guidelines. This post is to make my readers aware of the fact that this subject which is of concern here is not mathematics wherein you apply a certain formula and you get the desired product. I myself am an amateur in this field with an experience of nothing but it does not take experience to figure out what my palate desires or which wine when paired with which food is pleasing my taste bud. Many books containing as much details with regard to pairing have been written( with all the respect to the authors which had taken them a life time’s effort to sum up their knowledge and lay it down there) anyways my point is pairing food and wine is not science so let’s not make it one by COMPLICATING this deWINE subject. Yes with no doubt there are certain guidelines to pairing but finally it should come down to your choice and your experience. Anyways till next time indulge in healthy drinking and stay safe.

1 comment: